WatchGuard’s Internet Security Report is based on anonymized Firebox Feed data from tens of thousands of active WatchGuard UTM appliances worldwide.
In Q1 2017, these appliances blocked more than 7 million malware variants and stopped more than 2.5 million network attacks.
Some of the report’s top trends and highlights include:
• Linux malware is on the rise.
• Legacy antivirus (AV) continues to miss new malware; at a higher rate.
• The cybersecurity battleground is shifting toward web servers.
• Attackers still exploit a major Android exploit from 2015.
• New research on IoT device vulnerabilities.
To download the full 35 page report click here.